Cheap GPS Trackers, Buy Quality Automobiles & Motorcycles Directly from China Suppliers:GPS Tracker CCTR 800 Plus Car Tracking Device 50 Days Long Standby Time (5200mAH) Water proof & magnetic Free Web APP Tracking Enjoy ✓Free Shipping Worldwide! ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Easy Return.
l Portable Design,No installation,Easy using;
l Big Li-battery(5200mAH) standby time up to 50 days;
l SMS/Calling/App/Web/Wechat Locate;
l Can be worked without platform;
l 5 different Geo-fence in or out alarm can be set;
l Built in shock sensor for shock alarm;
l User change work & report mode by sms
l GPS + LBS can be used indoor locate;
l Universal 4 Band GSM module;
l Auto configure APN;
l Low Battery Alarm;
l Auto sleep & weak up & locate time can be set
l Suit for personal or vehicle tracking.
LED Flash Indicator:
l Green Power LED Flash once : working well
l Green Power LED Flash twice : GSM working well and GPS signal weak
l Green Power LED Flash three times : GSM and GPS working well but battery is low
l Green Power LED Flash four times : GSM working well, battery low & no GPS signal
l Green Power LED ON continuously : GSM Searching network
l Green Power LED OFF continuously : Power off
l Red GSM LED Flash once : Upload location to server OK
l Red GSM LED Flash twice : Upload location to server Fail
1. At first to buy a GSM phone SIM card which have SMS service and incoming caller ID service & GPRS data service, in which the SIM card phone number is the very tracker number and all the operation for the tracker is to this number, such as locating immediately, add & delete preset number, change password, enable over speed alarm, enable move alarm etc.
Note: this tracker use 2G GSM network, some 3G & 4G SIM card have 2G GSM network, these kind of 3G & 4G SIM card can be used in this tracker, some SIM card need send SMS to active the GPRS data service. Every month need about 10M-30M GPRS data according the different working mode, order an data package can save money.
2. Power ON / OFF
u When power is OFF, press the “ON/OFF” button till the RED LED is ON, then release the button, the tracker is powered ON, when the LED flash means the tracker is working well.
u When the power is ON, press the “ON/OFF” button till the Green LED Flash fast, and then release the button,and press the ON/OFF 3 times，the tracker will turn off LED & tracker.
u When power is OFF, recharge the tracker, the tracker will power on automatically.
3. Install SIM card: Pulling out the long narrow rubber stopple beside the tracker, you can see the SIM card socket, beside which, press the yellow switch button with a tool and then the holder will come out. Pull it out and put the SIM card in the holder and then push the holder into the tracker (Pay attention to that the SIM card metal contact pin can not face down to the holder), and push the long narrow rubber stopple into the tracker to cover the SIM card socket.
Note: Before install or uninstall the SIM card, please power off the tracker.
u We recommend using OEM charger to recharge the tracker. this tracker use the 5V DC voltage to recharge, so too high voltage or AC voltage may damage the tracker or even cause accidents.
u Use the car adapter or home charger or PC USB to recharge the tracker: insert the USB wire into the charge board and car adapter or home charger or PC USB, and put the tracker on the charging board, If the LED on the adapter is RED, it means it is recharging, if the LED on the adapter is GREEN, it means the recharging is finished. This will take about 5-10 hours.
1. Battery Low Alarm
When the battery voltage in the tracker is too low, the tracker GREEN LED will flash 3 or 4 times, and send battery low alarm information to authorized number, and later if the battery power is too low, it will power off automatically.
2. Back to Factory Setting (Default Setting)
Sending SMS “FACTORY*123456” to the tracker SIM card number, the tracker , the tracker will delete all the user setting (authorized number / Alarm setting / Password / APN / Working mode etc), reset to factory default setting, and then re-power on.
u The Antenna of GSM and GPS are built in the tracker.
u Pleas leave the tracker away from big metal, this will reduce the GSM and GPS signal.
4. Using Condition
The working temperature is -20 0C to 60 0C, over this range the specification of the tracker maybe can not reach the standard level, the storage temperature can reach to -40 0C to 80 0C.
1. First to buy a 2G GSM phone SIM card and enable GPRS service, order a data package (Normally will use about 10M-30M GPRS data every month), install in the tracker, please refer the above Before Using 1.
2. Press any ON/OFF button till the tracker power on, first time using please put the tracker outdoor for easy get GPS & GSM signal.
3. Check the LED flashing to confirm the tracker work well (Refer the above LED Flash Indicator).
4. Send SMS “LOCATE*123456” or “URL*123456” to the tracker, a few minutes later, the tracker will reply the location with text description or Google map link by SMS. Please refer the following Locate Operation & Setting 3 & 4.
5. This tracker default working mode is 1, default report mode is 1, it will upload location to server when tracker moving (Please refer Locate Operation & Setting 9&10), this suit for user need check history tracking on web or app, if the tracker keep moving, the battery time ca reach 3 days, if the tracker move 1 hour every day, the battery time ca reach 20 days. Change the upload time interval to longer can save battery time (please refer the following Locate Operation & Setting 11, default time interval is 30 seconds), if the tracker will be indoor very often, setting report mode as 3 or 4 will save more battery (please refer Locate Operation & Setting 10).
6. Also this tracker can be used as personal tracker, set working mode as 1 & report mode as 0 or 2 or 4, If the report mode is 0, then only making a call or sending sms can trigger the tracker report location by sms. If the report mode is 2 (Outdoor GPS) or 4 (Indoor LBS), it will upload location to server with setting time interval (please refer Locate Operation & Setting 11, for personal used we recommended set time interval as 5 or 10 minutes), then the current location & history tracking can be checked.
7. When used as personal tracker, 5 different geo-fence in or out alarm can be set, the alarm information will send to user by SMS (Please refer Senior Operation & Setting 10).
8. On the platform geo-fence and over speed alarm also can be set, but this kind of alarm information only can be checked on the platform, can not send to mobile phone by sms.
9. Set different working mode & report mode can suit for different using condition, if the tracker is used for tracking express goods, working mode can be set to 3 or 4, report mode set to 3. If the tracker is used for tracking old people or kids, working mode can be set to 1, report mode set to 1 or 3. Working mode 2 (shock control ON/OFF can save more battery power), the other condition, please set working mode & report mode by different using. The working mode & report mode changing please refer Locate Operation & Setting 9&10.
10. Visit & login the tracking platform www.999gps.net, display current location, playback history tracking etc can be operated, platform user name and password is the last 7 digital numbers of the tracker’s ID (the ID is print on the battery, for example ID is : 800201512345678, and then the user name is : 2345678, password is :2345678, user can change the password).
11. iPhone Android App,Wap,WeChat also use the same user name and password with website login, downloading & installation please refer the platform operation guide.
12. This tracker can auto download & configure APN & GPRS user name & password, if the auto configure is not right, the tracker can not upload location to server, then you need send SMS to tracker to change the APN & GPRS manually, and send “CHECK*123456” to tracker can check the tracker setting, call the tracker SIM card supplier to confirm the APN & GPRS is right, please refer Senior Operation & Setting 7 to set APN & GPRS username and password.
In the following content, all the SMS content is mark by “”, and this “” is not include in the SMS content, it is only to used to mark the SMS content.
Locate Operation & Setting
1. Add authorized phone number
Send SMS“ADDPHONE*123456*A*phonenumber” or “401*123456*A*phonenumber” to tracker is OK, “ADDPHONE” and “401” are fixed command; “123456” is password; “A” is authorized number location, every tracker have 3 authorized phone number locations, A and B, and C, so you can set 3 phone numbers, phonenumber means the mobile phone number you want to set, if the add operation is success, the tracker will send back the information ”Add Preset Phone OK”, if the password is not right, the operation is fault, the tracker will send back information “Wrong Password”.
2. Making a call trigger reply Location Description by Text (Platform is not necessary):
Call the tracker SIM card number, after ring 3 times, the tracker will hang up the call automatically and locate immediately, a few seconds later, the tracker will send back SMS with current location text description, If the tracker has set the authorized phone number, only authorized number calling the tracker can trigger the tracker locate and reply SMS, if the other phone number call to the tracker, the tracker will hang up the calling immediately without ring & will not reply SMS.
The SMS information sample is as follow:
If the tracker can not get the location text description, the tracker will reply the location with Google map link SMS to user, please refer the following 4. And If no GPS signal in that place the tracker will locate by LBS (Cell ID GSM network base station), and reply the LBS location with Google map link. please refer the following 5.
1. Sending SMS trigger reply Location Text Description SMS(Platform is not necessary):
Send SMS “LOCATE*123456” or “123*123456” to the tracker also can trigger the tracker locate & reply SMS with current location text description, “LOCATE” and “123” is a command, “123456” is password; if the password is not right, the operation is fault, the tracker will send back information “Wrong Password. The SMS examples is same as above.
If the tracker has set the authorized phone number, then send SMS “LOCATE#” or “123#” also can trigger the tracker locate & reply SMS with current location text description, the password is not necessary any more.
2. Sending SMS trigger reply Google map link SMS(Platform is not necessary):
Send SMS “URL*123456” or “456*123456” to the tracker also can trigger the tracker locate & reply SMS with current location with Google map link, “URL” and “456” is a command, “123456” is password; if the password is not right, the operation is fault, the tracker will send back information “Wrong Password.
If the tracker has set the authorized phone number, then send SMS “URL#” or “456#” also can trigger the tracker locate & reply SMS with current location text description, the password is not necessary any more.
The SMS examples is same as follow: